Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 1

Wow.  It's obvious I have no idea what I'm doing here.  Please pardon my fumblings as I learn my way around this blog site.

I'm not sure where to start.  As my profile says, I'm a homeschooling mom of two teens.  I have a wonderful husband and two dogs that waiver between being wonderful pets and being the most annoying creatures on earth.  I love to knit, read, listen to music and run.  Running is a relatively new experience for me and I can't believe how much I enjoy it.   I like to cook although I tend to have as many goofs as successes in the kitchen.  I would love to garden but I've got two black thumbs.  I'm  a shopaholic that's trying to tame her ways and live a much more frugal lifestyle.  I'm also trying to live healthier life.  

This blog will be about all the trials, tribulations, successes and failures that make up my life.  There's never a dull moment so come join me in celebrating the craziness I call my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment